** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  "View by Threads with Unread" results in no ability to read some
  messages

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: thunderbird

  On a fairly regular basis Thunderbird will show me messages that I
  can't read or otherwise interact with when viewing in "Threads with
  Unread" mode.

  In the attached image there are several threads that clicking on the
  '+' sign has absolutely no action.  I cannot click the green circle to
  mark the messages as read either.

  This doesn't happen ALL the time, but seems to happen in particular
  when duplicate messages are delivered (in this case a yahoo! groups
  mailing list that occasionally sends duplicates)

  Package: thunderbird 3.0.4+nobinonly-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-22.33-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-22-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu May 20 15:22:39 2010