[Expired for chromium-browser (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Delay in rendering pages when swtiching between minimized and
  maximized

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I  upgraded chromium to "37.0.2062.94 Ubuntu 14.04 (290621)". It opens
  pretty fast but  when I minimize chromium and then restore chromium
  window, it doesn't render page content immediately , it takes 10-20
  seconds or more to show the content of window. It doesn't happen when
  default first tab page is open, it happens with other web page tabs. I
  also tried it with metacity wm, the result is the same.  I removed
  chromium folder in ~/.config/  then restarted chromium but nothing has
  changed. Chromium 36.0.1985.125 Ubuntu 14.04 runs perfectly.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      14.04

  info of video card:

  00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
Integrated Graphics Controller (primary) (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
        Subsystem: Acer Incorporated [ALI] Device 0136
        Memory at d4000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
        Memory at c0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
        I/O ports at 5110 [size=8]
        Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: i915