Hi, sorry but I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying this is not the
correct place to report bug with Nautilus when using Ubuntu? Trying to
find anywhere to report Ubuntu bugs is no a bit of a challenge! Their
links lead me here which is why I reported the bug here. As far as I can
tell they use Nautilus to render the desktop, but I may be wrong. I'll
attempt to find the correct place to report this.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1796369

Title:
  Nautilus not generating image thumbnails

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Ubuntu 18.04.1
  nautilus-1:3.26.4-0

  When going to a directory with images those images that were there
  before I updated to 18.04 still display thumbnails.

  Any new images placed in to the directory don't display thumbnails.

  Any images, new or old, that are edited and saved back don't display
  thumbnails.

  Edit any existing image which does have a thumbnail and the thumbnail
  will disappear.

  The same happens on the Desktop which I believe also uses Nautilus to
  render.

  I'll attach a screenshot

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1796369/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to