[Expired for xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu) because there has been
no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  Windows not painted completely since 18.04

Status in xfwm4 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in xserver-xorg-video-nouveau package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Since upgrading to Xubuntu 18.04, the graphics on my desktop are
  broken. It seems to affect all windows and menus, which are painted
  incompletely, or with the wrong colours. It seems to get progressively
  worse, to the point of making programs unusable because entire
  sections of the user interface are missing, so this should have high
  priority IMHO. I will attach a few screenshots as examples.

  Package: xfwm4 4.12.4-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Tue Jun  5 17:29:02 2018
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 16.04.2 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20170215)
  SourcePackage: xfwm4
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-05-14 (22 days ago)