** Changed in: df-libreoffice

  Default directory for my documents is not xdg-user-dir DOCUMENTS

Status in LibreOffice:
  Confirmed
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  The default working dir is hard coded to ~/Documents
  I had to redo my saved work, because I have assumed it was lost in ~/Dokumente

  I have now fixed this by changing the working directory manually.

  The default working dir should be changed to "xdg-user-dir DOCUMENTS"
  that other users so not suffer the same.

  I have updated from Xenial and never experienced these issues. Is it a
  kind of regression?

  libreoffice 1:6.0.3-0ubuntu1

  Ubuntu 18.04. LTS