It occurs randomly, from build to build. Now, in the build 1.2.32, it
occurs.

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Remmina remote desktop client goes fullscreen on the wrong display

Status in remmina package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in remmina package in Arch Linux:

  When the fullscreen button on the toolbar is used with multiple
  displays enabled, Remmina maximizes on a random display rather than on
  the display where it is placed.

  To replicate on a computer with multiple displays:

  1. Launch Remmina.
  2. Connect to a computer using RDP protocol.
  3. Click the full screen button.

  The application flips over to the other display and goes full screen.

  4. Restore the application.
  5. Drag it back to the display where you want it.
  6. Click the full screen button again.

  The application flips over to the other display and goes full screen.

  The expectation is that the application should stay on the display
  where I put it or it should offer an option to allow me to specify the
  screen I want it on.