Le Gluon Du Net (and anyone else affected),

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

Do you still see a problem related to the one that you reported?

Please let us know if you do otherwise this bug report will expire in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  thunderbird send bad url to external web browser

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: thunderbird

  Hello,

  in thunderbird, when I clik on an url in a mail, it sends bad url to
  external web browser:

  www.U%.com

  tested with firefox and epiphany

  I met this bug on two different computer on Natty.

  Thanks for your help.

  Package: thunderbird 3.1.9+nobinonly-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-6.34-generic 2.6.38-rc7
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-6-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sun Mar 13 20:12:06 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Alpha i386 (20110302)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=fr_FR:en
   LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash