Thanks for this update Gabor! I merged your branch into the 5.0 branch
now too and I think its well worth to be part of the next SRU :)

** Also affects: software-center (Ubuntu Oneiric)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Oneiric)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Oneiric)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software Center help translations not provided

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Triaged
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “software-center” source package in Oneiric:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi,

  while testing the latest version of Ubuntu for the upcoming release, I
  openend the help of Software Center in order to see if the
  translations provided were shipped.

  Even with all the latest langpacks installed, this is not happening,
  the help is still in English, even if the translations from the
  upstream development branch are complete. This is happening for my
  locale (Italian) with langpack installed in date 2011-10-07. We need
  confirmation from other languages too.

  Thank you for your attention.
  Ciao.