Removed from disco

** Changed in: pike7.8 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to libbonobo in Ubuntu.

  Please remove libgnome from Ubuntu

Status in gbonds package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gjiten package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-color-chooser package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-commander package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-translate package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in grdesktop package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gresolver package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libbonobo package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libbonoboui package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libgnome package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libgnomeui package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linsmith package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in p4vasp package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in pike7.8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in resapplet package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in winefish package in Ubuntu:

  libgnome has been removed from Debian Testing and will not be included
  in the Debian 10 "Buster" release. We should do the same. If we do it
  now, maybe some projects will do the needed porting work away from
  libgnome (porting to gtk3 is probably needed) in time for Ubuntu 20.04
  LTS or Debian 10. Users who are hurt by these removals can keep using
  Ubuntu 18.04 LTS for a few years.

  This bug depends on these other removals:
  gnome-python LP: #1739800
  gnome-sharp2 LP: #1771025
  DONE: shutter LP: #1771030

  The libgnome removal in turn blocks these other removals:
  gnome-vfs LP: #1771035
  libgnome-keyring LP: #1771036