** Tags added: performance

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Evince stuck with "Loading..." and empty page for
  ECFR269_EU_COALITION_EXPLORER_2018_V1.10.pdf file specifically

Status in evince package in Ubuntu:

  I was viewing
  https://www.ecfr.eu/page/ECFR269_EU_COALITION_EXPLORER_2018_V1.10.pdf
  in Firefox which works fine and fast, and then I decided to download
  it and view it alter with Evince. However, in Evince, the viewing pane
  never shows anything but "Loading..." in upper right corner. I can
  view any other PDF with Evince just fine. Only this specific PDF from
  ECFR.EU page shows this behaviour. The Evince GUI is not stuck. I can
  see bookmarks and I can click on them but the viewing pane is never
  filled with any content.

  Package: evince 3.30.1-1ubuntu1.2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu13.1
  Architecture: amd64