** Description changed:

  gconf is being removed from Debian Testing. We should remove it from
  Ubuntu also.

  eclipse is troublesome. At a minimum, we can remove everything but
  eclipse and gconf.

  libgnome is a blocker so do it first LP: #1771031
- And remove libqt-gconf LP: #1740538 and xiphos LP: #1710318
+ And remove libqt-gconf LP: #1740538

** Description changed:

  gconf is being removed from Debian Testing. We should remove it from
  Ubuntu also.

  eclipse is troublesome. At a minimum, we can remove everything but
  eclipse and gconf.

- libgnome is a blocker so do it first LP: #1771031
+ libgnome is sort of a blocker so do it first LP: #1771031
  And remove libqt-gconf LP: #1740538

Packages, which is subscribed to gconf in Ubuntu.

  Remove gconf from Ubuntu

Status in autopilot-legacy package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in desktopnova package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ekiga package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in evolution-indicator package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gconf package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gconf-editor package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gkdebconf package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-mastermind package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-phone-manager package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-xcf-thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnomint package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gtkwave package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in guake-indicator package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gyrus package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in jack-mixer package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in jana package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in mssh package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ogmrip package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ooo-thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in planner package in Ubuntu: