wrong analyse of the problem

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Thunderbird permanetly consume between 50% and 100% of one proc when
  idle

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The problem occurs under an up-to-date ubuntu 18.10.
  On this system, thunderbird use more 50% of one core permanently.
  I have deactivated all supplementary modules and get the same results.

  package version : 1:60.2.1+build1-0ubuntu1

  My expectation is to have an idle thunderbird consuming less than 5%
  of a core, as it used to, and so save my battery life.