[Expired for nautilus (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  libpam-mount : copy problem with small files

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Dear all,

  With a fresh install of ubuntu 18.04 and libpam-mount, I encounter
  issue when I copy small text files of few ko from remote share to
  local host with nautilus.

  More exactly, when I paste the file from a mounted remote samba share
  to a local directory, nautilus reports a time of transfer of
  approximatively 596523 hours! The process keep locked and I need to
  kill nautilus to launch a new instance.

  It seems that nautilus is unable to "understand" the end of copy
  because the file is well copied from remote to local directory and is
  usable.

  Can you look at this issue please ?

  Kind regards.