Same problem here. I'm using Ubuntu 18.10 LiveCD and from time to time
my Ubuntu just freezes and when it happens my pendrive LED blinks like
crazy. It's hard to recover from it, but yesterday I did. The log it at
the post below.

Here's my post about it: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/483898
/my-shell-script-to-periodically-free-some-memory-up-with-ubuntu-18-10
-livecd-wit#_=_

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1588009

Title:
  "libinput bug: timer offset negative" keeps coming up in syslog

Status in libinput:
  Invalid
Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  New
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in libinput package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I have just recently looked in my syslog and discovered that the
  following message shows up a lot daily so I thought I should report
  it:

  /usr/lib/gdm3/gdm-x-session[1707]: (EE) libinput bug: timer offset
  negative

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: libinput10 1.2.3-1ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-22.40-generic 4.4.8
  Uname: Linux 4.4.0-22-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Wed Jun  1 18:39:08 2016
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-05-15 (17 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64 
(20151021)
  SourcePackage: libinput
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2016-05-28 (4 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/libinput/+bug/1588009/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to