Hello Sebastian,
Although I move back to Windows (*it was needed for my job).
I remember that I when was copying between local directories or from a
directory to the my ext. HDD was behaving ok the problem appears when copying
straight to the desktop (*not the folder).
If you see the video I attached I demonstrate well the problem.
Also the hdd was formatted as NTFS.

Thank you.
Ellinas Marios

  Nautilus progress bar don't appear when you Copy-Paste files to
  Desktop, and small files don't show that has been copied/moved
  succesfully in the circle indicator

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,
  When i Copy/Move Files from my Ext. Hdd to the Desktop the progress bar
(circle indicator) dont appear at all i know its finished by the LED light on
my Ext. Hdd. In the other hand when i use the Copy To/Move To from the right
click context menu the indicator with progress appear and shows the progress of
the Move/Copy.
  Also when i Move/Copy small files the method doesn't matter in this case the
circle indicator don't appear at all neither i get a message "Copied "File
name" to "Destination"succesfully.
  I attach a video s that shows both problems.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.26.4-0~ubuntu18.04.2
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.4
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu-communitheme:ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Nov 10 21:46:15 2018
  GsettingsChanges:
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'sidebar-width' b'170'
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'geometry' b"'649x280+717+348'"
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  usr_lib_nautilus: