Upstream bug showing "RESOLVED FIXED" on 2016-12-11
Tested ok Ubuntu 18.04 and nautilus 3.26.4
Closing by marking "Fix Released"
** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/236207
Title:
some icons don't follow zoom settings
Status in Nautilus:
Fix Released
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Bug description:
This is a fresh install of Ubuntu 8.10 on a Dell Latitude D830. I am
using one of the default included themes, Mist, however this problem
exists for any default them I select.
As you can see from the included screen shoot, I have the icons sizes
configured to show at 75% and the icons for the web link and the CHM
file don't appear to follow the sizing suggestion. The only thing I
have done after the install is change the icon zoom preference.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/236207/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp