Upstream bug showing "RESOLVED FIXED" on 2016-09-06
Tested ok with Ubuntu 18.04 and nautilus 3.26.4
Marking "Fix Released" to close
** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/302977
Title:
Create folder with correct name, instead of rename
Status in Nautilus:
Fix Released
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Bug description:
Binary package hint: nautilus
When creating a new folder, nautilus creates a folder named "untitled
folder", and then rename it.
I have access to a FTP server where I can upload files, but can't delete or
rename them. With nautilus, I can only create the folder named "untitled
folder", renaming it or trying to create another folder fails. The only way I
can create a folder with another name is to create the folder in a regular
place, and then copy it.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/302977/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp