I checked all the pages, but developing for Mac is so badly
documentated. I gave up, because it was too frustrating. Couldn't find
out how to create the Xcode-project.

  Scrolling on Calc leaves content invisible if cell is higher than
  screen

Status in LibreOffice:
  Confirmed
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  I sometimes receive Calc documents where the content of an individual
  cell is split on so many lines that it fills up the whole screen and
  more. I can easily see the top part of these cells but scrolling to
  the bottom does not seem to work. Whether I try dragging the scrollbar
  or moving the screen with my laptop’s touchpad, Calc seems to skip the
  bottom part of the cell and jump directly to the following cell. See
  the attached screenshots of a document which has numbers 1 to 50 so
  that numbers 4 to 40 occupy one single cell (A4). In the first
  screenshot I see the top part of that cell (4 to 23) and in the next I
  have scrolled down the screen as little as possible, and now I see
  cell A5 (number 41) on the top. Everything in between is visually
  inaccessible whatever I try.

  Release:      18.04

    Installed: 1:6.0.3-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 1:6.0.3-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 1:6.0.3-0ubuntu1 500
          500 http://mr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  Package: libreoffice-calc 1:6.0.3-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Sep 18 11:16:17 2018
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.10 "Yakkety Yak" - Release amd64 (20161012.2)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=fi_FI.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-05-31 (109 days ago)