Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Unfortunately, we cannot work on this bug because your
description didn't include enough information. You may find it helpful
to read "How to report bugs effectively"
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html. We'd be grateful
if you would then provide a more complete description of the problem.

We have instructions on debugging some types of problems at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures.

At a minimum, we need:
1. The specific steps or actions you took that caused you to encounter the
problem.
2. The behavior you expected.
3. The behavior you actually encountered (in as much detail as possible).
Thanks!

** Changed in: language-selector (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: language-selector (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.

  Error localization

Status in language-selector package in Ubuntu:

  After some manipulation of the system interface of the OS was in
  English, as all the default startup application. I tried to change the
  locale via GUI, however, everything on the ground.

  ---
  После некоторых манипуляций с системой интерфейс ОС стал на английском, как и
все запускаемые по умолчанию приложения. Пробовал изменить локаль через ГУИ,
однако там всё на местах.

  locale
  LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8
  LANGUAGE=C.UTF-8
  LC_CTYPE="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_NUMERIC="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_TIME="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_COLLATE="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_MONETARY="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_MESSAGES="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_PAPER="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_NAME="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_ADDRESS="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_TELEPHONE="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_MEASUREMENT="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_IDENTIFICATION="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_ALL=ru_RU.UTF-8

  locale -a
  C.UTF-8
  en_AG
  en_AG.utf8
  en_AU.utf8
  en_BW.utf8
  en_CA.utf8
  en_DK.utf8
  en_GB.utf8
  en_HK.utf8
  en_IE.utf8
  en_IN
  en_IN.utf8
  en_NG
  en_NG.utf8
  en_NZ.utf8
  en_PH.utf8
  en_SG.utf8
  en_US.utf8
  en_ZA.utf8
  en_ZM
  en_ZM.utf8
  en_ZW.utf8
  POSIX
  ru_RU.utf8
  ru_UA.utf8

  cat /etc/default/locale
  #  File generated by update-locale
  LANG="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LANGUAGE="ru:en"
  LC_NUMERIC="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_TIME="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_MONETARY="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_PAPER="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_IDENTIFICATION="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_NAME="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_ADDRESS="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_TELEPHONE="ru_RU.UTF-8"
  LC_MEASUREMENT="ru_RU.UTF-8"

  nano ~/.bashrc
  # ~/.bashrc: executed by bash(1) for non-login shells.
  # see /usr/share/doc/bash/examples/startup-files (in the package bash-doc)
  # for examples
  #export LC_xxx=C.UTF-8
  export LC_ALL=ru_RU.UTF-8