Public bug reported:

I have a hybrid card and I don't see the AMD Radeon Topaz M260, thus I
have installed from obaif.

Problem:
While restarting my computer - half bottom of the screen has got lines.
(a refreshing problem of the screen - I'm on 100HZ),
which does not happen on stop/start.
Sometimes it happens on stop.

While restarting:
After logging in with my user/password, before that it's not happening.

There is no report bug button on the obaif corner of the launchpad.

I'm not sure, but somehow I had a Nvidia driver installed also, which I
have removed. (at least I hope) It caused also problems (indefinite
loops while trying to replace the mesa driver, even if I haven't any
nvidia hardware, which is absolute bunker)

In the official AMD page my card is not supported. (14.04 is the last release
2015)
Last time when I tried to install the official amd-gpu driver, I was not able
to log in.

So at the moment, I don't see my second card, although the problem on
restart seems to be disappeared. (the reported flickering issue of
scrolling)

As I had many combinations, like nvidia was installed, obaif not, and
both and got similar flickering problems i kindly ask you how to get my
graphics card up and running without making a crap from my intel HD 5500
also.

** Affects: ubuntu

** Package changed: chromium-browser (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  obaif graphics driver fails on amd while restarting

Status in Ubuntu: