-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --

This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has
been closed from further activity.

You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through
this link to our GitLab instance:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/issues/577.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  XFCE window buttons are not clickable at the top of the screen

Status in X.Org X server:
  Unknown
Status in xfce4-panel package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  This bug affects greybird-gtk-theme and xfce4-panel in Xubuntu Cosmic.

  With Cosmic, it is not possible to click on the window buttons after
  moving the mouse cursor to the top of the screen. Unlike similar bugs,
  no amount of moving left or right triggers the hover event or the
  ability to click on the window button.

  With Adwaita and Numix, we see the same issues we see elsewhere, where
  the buttons can sometimes be clicked, but also have issue with the
  topmost part of the screen.

  Package: greybird-gtk-theme 3.22.9-0ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Sat Sep 29 09:05:24 2018
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic Cuttlefish" - Beta amd64 (20180929)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: greybird-gtk-theme