** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  nautilus cannot write on nfs file share

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Ubuntu 18.04LTS comming from 16.04LTS where I did not have this
weird problem: If I mount a NFS share from a file server (i.e. Synology DS 418)
Nautilus is not able to perform any write access to it (write, delete, make new
directory,...). I can do all of this operations by using shell commands (touch,
cp, mkdir...) in a terminal window. Also, nautilus can perform these actions if
I start it with root privileges.
  Even stranger is the following: even though nautilus cannot write into the
mounted shares it is able to write into its subfolders. This bug seems to
affect others as well:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1000973/nautilus-cannot-write-into-1st-directory-of-a-nfs-share

  Ubuntu version: 18.04.1 LTS - amd64
  Nautilus version: 1:3.26.4-0~ubuntu18.04.1