Public bug reported:

I think I had a working cam on ubuntu 16 but not really on ubuntu
18.04.1.

It's turning on only for a sec and shutting down right away.

I have tried to solve the issue with different technics following ubuntu
docs, but I was not able to.

Any thoughts on it?

** Affects: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  I think I had a working cam on ubuntu 16 but not really on ubuntu
  18.04.1.

- It's turning on only for a sec and shutting down.
+ It's turning on only for a sec and shutting down right away.

  I have tried to solve the issue with different technics, but I was not
  able to.

  Any thoughts on it?

** Description changed:

  I think I had a working cam on ubuntu 16 but not really on ubuntu
  18.04.1.

  It's turning on only for a sec and shutting down right away.

- I have tried to solve the issue with different technics, but I was not
- able to.
+ I have tried to solve the issue with different technics following ubuntu
+ docs, but I was not able to.

  Any thoughts on it?

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  integrated video cam is not working

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu: