** Tags removed: maverick
** Tags added: trusty

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  gnome terminal consisitently stops accepting keyboard input after
  using it for a day or two

Status in GNOME Terminal:
  New
Status in gnome-terminal package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gnome-terminal

  This always happens after using a terminal for a day or so.  The behavior, to
me, looks like consistent with a some kind of a memory leak.  All the
click-able stuff still responds but resetting the terminal has no effect.  The
only workaround is to close the terminal and start a new one.  The problem
seems to be related to the level of activity in the terminal - when I open
several of them at the same time, it is always the one being used the most that
craps out.
  Any ideas?  Is there anything I can do to help with this issue?
  Thanks,
  Edward

  Package: gnome-terminal 2.32.0-0ubuntu1.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-28.50-generic 2.6.35.11
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-28-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64