the corresponding control doesn't exist in current versions of the
settings which deprecates the issue, closing

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  Appearance > Behavior > Reveal sensitivity should work opposite

Status in Ayatana Design:
  New
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The reveal sensitivity slider in Appearance > Behavior gave me the
  impression that it went from slow to fast. After carefully reading the
  labels, I eventually figured out that it was opposite. But if the
  immediate reaction counts, and I think it should, then it seems to me
  that it should work the opposite way, so that left is most sensitive.

  I understand why that might sound odd. However, I think most users
  won't look at it as sensitivity, but how long it takes to reveal the
  launcher. In that case, it makes sense that right will decrease
  sensitivitym since you're increasing the time it takes to reveal it..
  Of course, this is my subjective experience. But if I were surprised –
  I actually thought it didn't work at first – then I think others might
  too. At the very least, this should be tested on innocent users.

  It might've been easier to understand if the default was at the
  middle. The fact that this wouldn't necessarily be mathematically
  correct, is less important, I think.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.2.2-2ubuntu6
  ApportVersion: 1.91-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64