the bug is years old without activity nor new report and the code
changed quite a lot since, closing, feel free to register new bugs if
you have issues in newer versions though

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  Issues in activating Bluetooth control

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I was trying to enable the Bluetooth in my Toshiba Satellite series
  Laptop. This is the first time I am trying to enable the Bluetooth
  radio in Precise. When I use the slider to enable the radio it doesn't
  turn on. I tried restarting the computer but no go.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.37-generic-pae 3.2.14
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: i386