That screen resolution isn't a target anymore
** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Won't Fix
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/476092
Title:
nautilus edit'preferences dialog too big for 1024x576 UNR display
Status in Nautilus:
Confirmed
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
Won't Fix
Bug description:
Binary package hint: firefox
Ubuntu UNR 9.10, Nautilus 2.28.1
I am running UNR 9.10 on a Dell Mini10V with a 1024x576 display. But the
Nautilus'Edit'Preferences dialog is too big for this display, so that the
buttons at the bottom are not visible. It is too big even when I hide the Gnome
Panel, which allows about 24 extra pixels at the top, and would be too big even
if the screen were 600 pixels high rather than just 576.
Medium priority. Workaround is to use <shift><tab> until the focus
wraps to the bottom of the dialog where it presumably rests on
something called Accept or Enter (I don't know because I can't see).
Fix by simply rearranging the dialog a bit (such as put the "use
compact layout" and "text beside icons" options side-by-side instead
of on top of one another, thus saving about 30 pixels of height).
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/476092/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp