Upstream commited a fix in
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/cairo/cairo/commit/bf597b89

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: evince (Ubuntu) => cairo (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Evince displays pdf file fine, but prints colors inverted

Status in cairo package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I have several pdf files that when opened by evince, they appear to be fine
until I try to print them.  When I do, they print with the colors inverted (the
printout looks like a photograph negative).  This color inversion also occurs
when viewed in the print preview screen.  If I click on File > Properties, I
get some information...
  Producer : Adobe Acrobat 15.10 Image Conversion Plug-in
  Creator : Adobe Acrobat 15.10
  Format : PDF-1.6

  I am running ubuntu 14.04 LTS

  Package: evince 3.10.3-0ubuntu10.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-83.127-generic 3.13.11-ckt35
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-83-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.19
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Mon Mar 21 21:01:45 2016
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evince
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US
   PATH=(custom, user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: evince
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-09-29 (539 days ago)