Reporter says not a problem any more in comment #8
Both upstream bugs are showing "RESOLVED FIXED" (target TB24)
So closing by marking "Fix Released"
** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1213744
Title:
thunderbird stopped displaying folders
Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Bug description:
I didn't use Thunderbird for about a month or so on my netbook and the
package must have been updated in the meantime. Unfortunately, TB now
no longer displays the folder and is thus entirely unusable (see
screenshot). This account has used TB for mail for years and
obviously has a bunch of (IMAP) folders, in fact, they account for
about 2G of files locally. The same package works fine on another
computer. The problem occurs even in safe-mode. I am running TB
17.0.8+build1-0ubuntu0.12.04.1 on precise.
Another thing I noticed is that TB is extremely slow to start up
recently. It takes about a minute of real time or 30s of CPU time
before even the window is displayed.
I have downgraded to 17.0.6+build1-0ubuntu0.12.04.1 now and that works
fine, so this is a regression.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/+bug/1213744/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp