That doesn't seem to apply to more recent versions, closing

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  nautilus: File Operations window fix proposal

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When you delete a large directory in Ubuntu 11.10, the File Operations window
of Nautilus opens up and shows the progress of the operation. At the bottom of
the window it says:
  138 files left to delete—2 minutes remaining

  Please fix the string in Nautilus source code so that this info is displayed
to the user as
  138 files left to delete — 2 minutes remaining

  or possibly even change the em dash into an en dash to be displayed as
  138 files left to delete – 2 minutes remaining

  but please make the em dash (or the en dash) be space-separated.

  I can make a patch, but I don't know where to find this particular
  string. Please tell me in which file is this particular string located
  or be so kind and fix this. Thank you.