We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu and Firefox since that time.

Do you still see a problem related to the one that you reported using
currently supported versions of Firefox and Ubuntu? Please let us know
if you do otherwise this report can be left to expire in approximately
60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Mozilla Bugs (mozilla-bugs) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  firefox crashes [@nsXMLHttpRequest::StreamReaderFunc]

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  ...  when adding information to family trees on ancestry.co.uk

  Binary package hint: firefox

  I am adding information to personal family trees on www.ancestry.co.uk

  It doesn't crash straight away, I can fill in maybe 3 boxes of
  information for an individual and then it crashes

  the problem report for firefox said to attach this...

  var/crash/_usr_lib_firefox_firefox-bin.1001.crash