Hi,
I mentioned the performance problem because as I believe it is connected with
not responding keyboard. If I notice a performance problem for instance during
watching yt video I know that keyboard stopped working.

  keyboard not responding after suspend after some time

  I work on Lenovo laptop y-700. When I resume system after suspend, keyboards
stop working, and sometimes there are performance problems visible when playing
videos. It happens not immediately but after a few minutes or even a few hours
of working. Restart or shutdown does not finish correctly and I need to hold
the power button for a few seconds.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu13.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.10
  GsettingsChanges:
   b'org.gnome.shell' b'had-bluetooth-devices-setup' b'true'
   b'org.gnome.shell' b'app-picker-view' b'uint32 1'
   b'org.gnome.shell' b'favorite-apps' redacted by apport
   b'org.gnome.desktop.interface' b'gtk-im-module' b"'gtk-im-context-simple'"
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 (20180426)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  Package: gnome-shell 3.30.1-2ubuntu1.18.10.2
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=pl_PL.UTF-8
  Tags:  cosmic
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip kvm libvirt lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True