This bug was fixed in the package nautilus - 1:3.30.5-1ubuntu1

---------------
nautilus (1:3.30.5-1ubuntu1) disco; urgency=medium

  * Update to the current stable version
  * debian/mount-archive.desktop, debian/nautilus.install,
    debian/patches/03_translations_list_update.patch:
    - remove the custom 'mount archive' handler which was added years back,
      nowadays gnome-disk-utility provide a similar feature
      (lp: #1808684)

nautilus (3.30.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release
  * Don't have nautilus-data recommend nautilus
  * Restore -Wl,-O1 to our LDFLAGS
  * debian/copyright: nautilus is GPL-3+ instead of GPL-2+

 -- Sebastien Bacher <seb...@ubuntu.com>  Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:46:31
+0100

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Remove 'Archive Mounter' from options to mount ISO files

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Steps:

  1. Open nautilus
  2. Right-click on an ISO image file (like a Windows 10 setup ISO file)
  3. Choose 'Open With Other Application'
  4. Choose 'Archive Mounter'
  5. The mounted fie is empty

  I believe that option is legacy, useless and a duplicate of 'Disk
  Image Mounter', which is the right option to choose to mount ISO
  files. When I mount with 'Archive Mounter', I get an empty mounted
  file with nothing in it.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.26.4-0~ubuntu18.04.2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Dec 16 12:53:53 2018
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  usr_lib_nautilus: