[Expired for gnome-system-monitor (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: gnome-system-monitor (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-monitor in Ubuntu.

  The "update-interval" don't go beyond 100 secs and the app can crash

Status in gnome-system-monitor package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Steps:

  1 - Edit the range on the 'update-interval' key to a max over 100.00 seconds.
  2 - Re-compile the schemas (glib-compile-schemas)
  3 - Run gnome-system-monitor.
  4 - Open the 'Preferences' window
  5 - Click on the "+" button several times
  6 - Verify that it won't be beyond "100.00".

  Also, if after following the above steps you use 'gsettings' or
  'dconf-editor' to update the current value to a value above 100.00
  secs you will see that the 'Preferences' window will keep the value
  '100.00' - please see the attached screenshot.

  Finally, during the tests the app crashed several times. At least in
  one of them I sent the automatic report.

  My environment:

  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Release:      18.04
  Codename:     bionic

  Hardware:

  Memory:         7.7 GiB
  Processor:      Intel Core i7-5600U CPY @ 2.60GHz x 4
  Graphics:       Intel HG Graphics 5500 (Broadwell GT2)
  OS type:        64-bit
  Disk:           243.6 GB

  Please, let me know if you need more data or info.

  Thank you.