I tested pidof gnome-shell before and after the bug occurrence but the
answer is the same. Please find attached two screenshots of login screen
before and after bug occurrence. After the bug occurrence the dock is
visible in the login screen.

** Attachment added: "login screen after (left) and before (right) bug
occurrence"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1813511/+attachment/5234278/+files/photo_2019-01-30_14-21-50m.jpg

  Gnome shell extensions disabled at every wakeup after sleep

  Ubuntu 18.04, all gnome extensions get turned off after waking up from sleep
  Noticed since: past 1-2 week
  Workaround: Alt+F2 followed by 'r' - Turns on the extensions which I had on
earlier
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  Package: gnome-shell 3.28.3-0ubuntu0.18.04.4
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  bionic
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True