Do you still get hat issue in newer Ubuntu versions?

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Nautilus(and Nemo too) cannot Mount if mount option is noauto/user and
  the mount point has non-western character

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  On Ubuntu 14.04(64bit), I configured /etc/fstab something like this.

    server:/Video               /media/Video-Nfs                nfs
auto 0 0
    server:/강좌          /media/강좌-Nfs                   nfs             auto 0 0

  It works fine.

  I changed and added options, noauto, user.

    server:/Video               /media/Video-Nfs                nfs
noauto,user 0 0
    server:/강좌          /media/강좌-Nfs                   nfs
noauto,user 0 0

  After that, I can mount '/media/Video-Nfs' by clicking the icon on the
Nautilus's Network panel. It works.
  However, when I click '강좌-Nfs' icon on the Nautilus, I got this message.

     mount: can't find /media/\352\260\225\354\242\214-Nfs in /etc/fstab
  or /etc/mtab

  I tried to mount that directory with mount command, like this.

    $ mount /media/강좌-Nfs/

  It works. also umount /media/강좌-Nfs/ works.

  I think Nautilus(and Nemo) cannot handle non-western characters when it is
related with mount options.
  I'm not sure this is a bug or there might be a solution or a workaround.