** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  unable to use the function "search from pattern" (Ctrl + S) when in
  list display

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  In Nautilus, you can seach for instance all *.jpg in the current
  folder with this function that you can access with "Ctrl + s" (I'm
  saying that because I don't know the name of this function in english,
  I have a french version of the OS).

  The thing is: This function doesn't work anymore when display is
  "list". When I launch the function, this only select one file, even if
  the folder has dozens.

  This function works when "icons" are the display. But when the display
  is "list", this doesn't work.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.10.1-0ubuntu9.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-32.57-generic 3.13.11.4
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-32-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity