** Changed in: libmtp (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to libmtp in Ubuntu.

  I am problem using my android device through mtp . whenever i connect
  it to pc it connects without issues . But whenever I tried opening a
  file such as pictures , videos etc. it ended up in libmtp : unknown
  error . I am using ubuntu 15.10 .

Status in libmtp package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am having problem using my android device through mtp . whenever i
  connect it to pc it connects without issues . But whenever I tried
  opening a file such as pictures , videos etc. it ended up in libmtp :
  unknown error . I am using ubuntu 15.10 . And whenever I transfer the
  file to my pc's hard disk it works like it has to . Is there any way
  out or work-around for this ?