Upstream said it's fixed in newer versions

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  can't select a custom command when no software is listed in the combo

Status in Nautilus:
  Expired
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  I'm running Ubuntu jaunty and i don't use gThumb nor F-Spot to import my
photos from my PTP-camera.
  Instead of that i'm using Nautilus (which can now browse inside a PTP-camera
thanks to gvfs-backends/libgphoto2-2) to import my photos and jBrout to manage
them.
  Therefore i've uninstalled F-Spot.

  When i plug my camera, a popup window offers me... no choice at all !

  I should be able to select at least Nautilus or to key a custom
  command

  See screenshot attached