[Expired for gnome-control-center (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  The display arrangement doesn't persist after reboot

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Description
  ===========

  What I expect to happen
  -----------------------

  That the changes I've made in the display arrangement is the same
  after starting the computer as before shutting it down or rebooting.

  What actually happens
  ---------------------

  Both the display orientation and primary display option is restored
  after every startup. I've to change the settings at every startup.

  Steps to reproduce

  1. Start *Display*.
  2. Make any change in the display arrangement.
  3. Reboot or shut the computer down.
  4. Start the computer.
  5. The arrangement of the displays will be the same as before step 2.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.26.2-0ubuntu0.2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.7
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME