** Attachment added: "Log from GVFS_DEBUG=1 /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd -r"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1646403/+attachment/5237603/+files/log.txt

  Error message when clicking "Windows Network" needs to be improved

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  After opening Files, clicking "Other locations" in the sidebar, and
  clicking the Windows Network icon, I get an error dialog, saying:

  > Unable to access location
  >
  > Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory

  Regardless of what is causing the error, there needs to be a better
  error message. I got the same error message before installing `samba`
  and now I still get it. The error message should help me discover what
  is happening and how to fix it.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.20.3-1ubuntu3.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia
  CurrentDesktop: Unity