It seems that this page shows older or irrelevant crashes !!
https://errors.ubuntu.com/user/b56fc2894b10f99f5b9629befd4030528cf0fe943fd6d376f53b724791abcc83b582e15ae82346f04a637b2c7be643f2749a1bdec23b9bc4b9d8cd4c4aa1070e

   gnome-shell crashes with SIGSEGV in meta_window_actor_is_destroyed()
  when changing workspace after several minutes of work in one workspace

  After some recent update, I face the following issue:
  Working on a workspace for some time (cannot say how much time), with or
without lots of windows open, the workspace takes 2-3 minutes to recover, shows
a crash dialog and restarts gnome.

  In fewer cases, after days of not rebooting, the gnome-shell dies
  instead of restarting, killing the session.

  I normally click to submit the bug reports, which should be in:

https://errors.ubuntu.com/user/b56fc2894b10f99f5b9629befd4030528cf0fe943fd6d376f53b724791abcc83b582e15ae82346f04a637b2c7be643f2749a1bdec23b9bc4b9d8cd4c4aa1070e

  There are both created the /var/lib/whoopsie/whoopsie-id  and
/var/crash/_usr_bin_gnome-shell.1000.crash .
  The ubuntu-bug /var/crash/_usr_bin_gnome-shell.1000.crash does not work.
Seems like apport-gtk is frozen.

  The next updates did not fix it.