** Package changed: ubuntu => network-manager (Ubuntu)

  netdev should be unmounted before NetworkManager stops

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Whenever I try to shutdown my computer it hangs at umounting _netdev
  mounted drives.

  The reason looks as if NetworkManager is stopped and therefore
  connection to the remote devices are lost.

  Suggestion is that NetworkManager shutdown is put at the end of the
  chain. Just as it should be in the beginning to ensure that _netdev
  devices can be mounted.