** Tags added: cosmic

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Epson WF-2760 Not working properly

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:

  My Epson WF-2670 Network printer is having issues printing correctly
  on Ubuntu. It prints differently depending on what protocol i use, and
  what configuration i use. The only configuration that gets it right,
  is the Driverless IPP printing on Ubuntu 18.04. However using the same
  Driverless Printing option in Ubuntu 18.10 dose not work properly.
  When printing the text runs off the side of the page. The printer
  supports PPD, LDP, IPP, and DNS printing. There is no specific driver
  for this printer in the repos. There is an official driver on the
  Epson Website for this printer however it's unmaintained and out of
  date. As a result it doesn't work. Instead When choosing a setup
  option in Ubuntu (or any other distro) it automatically selects the
  generic epson-escpr inkjet Driver. This driver will print. But again,
  it prints incorrectly with the text going off the side of the page.
  The driverless IPP printing in Ubuntu 18.04 gets it right. But in
  18.10 the same exact configuration prints incorrectly. All other
  protocols i mentioned all print the same on both versions of Ubuntu,
  all of which are equally incorrect.  Driverless IPP printing in 18.04
  is the only one that dose it correctly. This problem locks me to
  18.04. Which isn't an immediate problem, But probably will be in the
  long term. I've included a picture of some test prints. Both are from
  Ubuntu 18.10.  The one on the left is using the epson-escpr Driver
  using the LDP/passthru option. And the one on the right is using the
  Default Driverless Printing. You can see the text going off the side
  of the page on both, and off the bottom of the page on the one on the
  right. Whatever configuration/package version is being used in Ubuntu
  18.04 for Driverless Printing works properly. But in 18.10 it dose
  Not. Nor do any of the other configuration Options. I can manually
  change the page margins in the settings, But this only changes where
  the Black border is on those test prints, The text itself stills runs
  outside of the margins. Trying to print an Office document or PDF
  yields similar results.