I'm dropping block-proposed since I have run gnome-settings-daemon
3.31.90 for a while with gnome-shell 3.30 without problems.

On the other hand, I think that the 3.31.92 versions of gnome-settings-
daemon and mutter need to migrate together for keyboard shortcuts to
continue working.

** Tags removed: block-proposed
** Tags added: disco

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  FFe 3.31.90

Status in gnome-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  ===============
  Version 3.31.90
  ===============
  - Translation updates
  - Remove libXtst as a dependency

  Keyboard:
  - Enable ibus for OSK purposes on X11

  Power:
  - Add x-gnome-privacy-scope hints to power notifications
  - Define brightness to be -1 if builtin display is disabled

  Smartcard:
  - Wait until smartcards are inspected before locking screen
  - handle a smartcard getting removed very shortly after login

  ==============
  Version 3.31.2
  ==============
  - Translation updates

  Color:
  - Add DBus API to preview Night Light for a few seconds

  Media-keys:
  - Default to interactive shutdown action for power button if
    the action is not supported.

  Power:
  - Avoid setting GError twice
  - Speed up tests by splitting into chunks

  Print-notification:
  - Ignore Server* messages from CUPS not meant to us

  Rfkill:
  - Use GUdev to monitor rfkill device pressence

  ==============
  Version 3.31.0
  ==============
  - Translation updates
  - Build improvements
  - Add desktop-entry hints to notifications

  Power:
  - Guard against events from the wrong device type
  - Hide suspend-then-hibernate behind a meson option

  Media-keys:
  - Increase GSD_REENABLE_POWER_BUTTON_DELAY to 3 seconds
  - Add mapping for Ctrl + media-key for some media-keys

  Rfkill:
  - Fix GIOChannel encoding

  Color:
  - Fix check for timerfd
  - Correct temperature interpolation corner cases