Simply restarting your router or modem may help to fix this problem. ...
There might be a problem with your router configuration - this can also
cause this "DNS server is not responding" error.
https://intrepidsoftware.com/guide-to-solve-dns-server-not-responding-
error/

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  Fn+F4 video switch key not working on HP 6730b

Status in gnome-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: udev

  When pressing the video key combo on my laptop (Fn+F4), I just get a
  "p" in the terminal window

  Running showkey from a console reveals that the laptop (whos BIOS
  writers are probably on crack), emits a 125, then a 25 keycode.

  125 is the same as the windows (meta?) key, and 25 is the same as "p".

  A cursory search for this key combination suggests that it is a
  windows shortcut for "Presentation mode".

  Even stranger, Fn+F4 has worked fine in the past on this laptop -
  perhaps something about Lucid and the xorg-edgers video drivers  is
  making the BIOS do different things.