Fully up-to-date Fedora 29 VM, the chromium snap still fails to launch
with the same error.

** Also affects: snapd

** Summary changed:

- [snap] core18-based snap fails to start on Solus
+ [snap] core18-based snap fails to start on Solus/fedora29

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] core18-based snap fails to start on Solus/fedora29

Status in snapd:
  New
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  After installation of chromium and I try to start it I get this error
  inside my terminal.

  fredu  ~  chromium
  execv failed: No such file or directory

  System: