i have also seen this issue i have attached a cam and ofcourse i know that
other person has also the cam but when i right click on contact than there is
no option of video chat.
can you please attach a empathy video log file with the bug?
you can get it from help==> debugg menu
** Changed in: empathy (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/806711
Title:
Video call is not 'lit up' on my menu screen.
Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
On empathy Messenger, Video call is not 'lit up' on my menu screen.
(when I right click the persons name who I want to call) I have
updated so that I have the most current version.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
Package: empathy 2.34.0-0ubuntu3.1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic i686
NonfreeKernelModules: wl
Architecture: i386
Date: Wed Jul 6 17:25:26 2011
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/empathy
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Netbook 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386
(20101007)
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=en_US:en
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: empathy
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-05-04 (63 days ago)
XsessionErrors:
(<unknown>:1289): dee-WARNING **: Transaction from
com.canonical.Unity.FilesPlace.SectionsModel is in the past. Ignoring
transaction.
(<unknown>:1289): dee-WARNING **: Transaction from
com.canonical.Unity.FilesPlace.GroupsModel is in the past. Ignoring transaction.
(<unknown>:1289): dee-WARNING **: Transaction from
com.canonical.Unity.FilesPlace.GlobalGroupsModel is in the past. Ignoring
transaction.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/806711/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp