I have hibernate-status-button and suspend-button and that's probably user
menu is extended since the buttons don't fit.  Should I still file an
upstream bug?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 2:55 PM Daniel van Vugt <
daniel.van.v...@canonical.com> wrote:

> It looks like the most likely triggers of this bug are:
>
>   suspend-button@laserb
>   show-desktop-button@amivaleo
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1820775
>
> Title:
>   gnome-shell's user menu/item is not aligned like other menu items
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

  gnome-shell's user menu/item is not aligned like other menu items

  I just noticed that the user menu of gnome-shell is not aligned like
  other menu items.  When clicking it, it shows an extended box too.  I
  expect it to be like other menu items.

  Note that I'm using Default as my gnome-shell user css, but other
  css'es also show this bug.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME