*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1812527 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1812527

This sounds most likely to be bug 1812527.

** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1812527
   [bionic][regression] gnome-shell crashes with SIGSEGV in 
meta_window_actor_is_destroyed(self=NULL) called from _switchWorkspaceDone() 
[windowManager.js:1787]

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1820936

Title:
  When I switch workspace, gnome-shell will have a very high chance of
  crashing, especially running "PlayOnLinux"

Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I use "PlayOnLinux" to run a windows application "KakaoTalk".
  But recently, when I run the "KakaoTalk" on "PlayOnLinux", if I switch the 
workspace, gnome-shell is easy to crash, sometimes I will be log out, I need to 
log in again.
  But If "KakaoTalk" on "PlayOnLinux" not open, it just on system tray, the 
probability of occurrence is much lower.
  The bug just happen after one day I update the system.
  When I disabled animation between workspace, the probability of occurrence is 
much lower, but it still happened.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
  Package: gnome-shell 3.28.3-0ubuntu0.18.04.4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.15.0-46.49-generic 4.15.18
  Uname: Linux 4.15.0-46-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.6
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Mar 20 09:33:59 2019
  DisplayManager: lightdm
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2017-12-29 (445 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 
(20170801)
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-08-14 (217 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1820936/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to